- You genuinely enjoy assisting elderly people, have a regard and understanding of the older generation and want to make a difference to their lives;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience in dementia care desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in delivery of contemporary Aged Care.
- Computer literacy with good written and oral skills.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Influenza and Covid-19 vaccination evidence
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Would you like to assist as a volunteer with Adventist Retirement Plus?
To register your interest please contact Caloundra Adventist Retirement Village on the phone number below.
All volunteers will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
- Facility Manager (Residential Care)
- 64 Sunset Drive
- Little Mountain QLD
- P (07) 5491 3544
- F (07) 5318 7229