More About Us
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
As a Christian organisation, we are an outreach of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Our retirement and residential care communities embody Christian values and our services are offered to all, regardless of race, culture or religion. For more information about Adventists, click here .
Our Strategic Plan
Strategic planning is essential to business growth and ensuring the services we provide meet the needs of our consumers.
Our current strategic plan addresses five key areas:
People, Culture and Learning
- To build and support our workforce to continually deliver best practice in services and care provision for our residents and
- To celebrate our people and their contribution to the lived experience of residents in our retirement and residential care communities.
Business Growth and Innovation in a Climate of Change
To continually grow our business services and facilities through innovative strategies that positively contribute to the health, well-being and lived experience of residents, keeping pace with their needs and the continuing changes and challenges for service providers within the aged care industry.
Enriching our Residents Experience – More Choice and Control
- To continuously seek resident input to inform and guide the continuing development and growth of our retirement and residential care communities and the care and services we provide within a Christian living environment.
- To implement new models of service delivery that provide care and support directly into the home, offering greater consumer choice and control, and supporting residents to live independently for longer in their homes.
Excellence in Spiritual Care
To provide education and training for staff and volunteers to deliver Best Practice and excellence in the provision of spiritual care services for our residents.
Strengthening Connections with Our Communities
- To review and redesign our marketing and advertising strategies (including our website) to better inform prospective residents and their loved ones and families.
- To strengthen our networks and working relationships with government and key aged care industry bodies to ensure our services align and are compliant with the national agenda and standards for aged care.
- To explore opportunities for education and research partnerships to support the advancement of best practice training for aged care workers
Continuous Quality Improvement
To put into effect in everything we do, systems and processes that monitor and measure a continuous quality improvement.