Unit 69 Williams Way, Yeppoon – 2 BR, 1 Bath., Single garage
- Open plan 2 bedroom stand alone unit, modern design with coastal breezes.
- The bathroom is of open plan to accommodate aging in place.
- The open kitchen with laminated bench tops with a generous size pantry.
- The living area and bedrooms are carpeted with vinyl in the hall and kitchen for ease of cleaning.
- Single garage.
- This unit is close to the onsite Community Centre and the residential facility.
Adventist Retirement Plus – Capricorn, at present has 209 Independent Living Units and is proud of the Community feel it creates.
Stage 1 has a new BBQ area, with electric BBQ’s, toilet, seating and an outdoor sink. The original section of the Village has another BBQ area and a waterhole where the birds and ducks frequent amongst the beautiful and peaceful gardens.
Amenities such as the Community Centre and Men’s Shed to be enjoyed by all. An Adventist Church is also onsite where transport can be arranged or just a nice walk away.
An onsite 6 seater golf buggy to pick you up and drop you off is just a phone call to the onsite office.
Home Care – An appointment can be arranged with the coordinator of the Supported Living Team – , if you are eligible for a homecare package and choose to use our service.
Care Facility – ARPlus Capricorn has a 66 bed, 24/7 care facility which includes a 12 bed dementia specific area.
At the entrance of the Village is a bus stop where the bus travels the coastal strip or through to Rockhampton.
You can be one of many who enjoy the safe and relaxed lifestyle of Adventist Retirement Plus – Capricorn.