Supported Living Enrolled Nurse – Capricorn
- ID 6691
- Work TypeCasual
Yeppoon, QLD Australia
- Closing DateMonday, April 17, 2023
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you have the personal drive to make positive changes within home and community care?
Would you like to be part of our growing Supported Living team?
We are looking for a casual Enrolled Nurse to assist the Registered Nurse with the consumer clinical assessments and care-planning.
You will be key to ensuring that the team fosters positive relationships with consumers and stakeholders to achieve care, goals and ambitions within a Consumer Directed Care environment.
This role includes:
- identifying consumer’s needs and requirements
- conducting in-home clinical assessments in consultation with the registered Nurse
- Participate in wound care
- developing tailored care solutions to enable our consumers to enhance their quality of life.
- actively promote Supported Living Program to new consumers
- Enrolled Nurse (Diploma of Nursing)
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in client assessment and care planning
- Experience in Community Care and knowledge of HCP would be highly valued.
- You must be able to work autonomously within a team and be willing to work within a Christian philosophy and ethos in line with the Seventh-day Adventist faith.
- The successful candidate must possess a current Police Check and Driver’s License with no restrictions.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- AHPRA registration
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Covid-19 vaccination (preferred)
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Ensure your resume is up to date with two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the criteria as listed above before hitting “Apply”
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All shortlisted applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
- Supported Living Manager
- 150 Rockhampton Road
- Yeppoon QLD
- P (07) 3051 0628
- F (07) 3820 5799