Registered Nurse – Victoria Point
- ID 5732
- Work TypeCasual
- LocationVictoria Point
Victoria Point, QLD Australia
- Closing DateThursday, May 26, 2022
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Victoria Point clinical team. Casual with view to Permanent Part-time.
A vacancy exists for an experienced Registered Nurse at our Victoria Point Adventist Retirement Village. This role provides care and clinical management for residents in our 179 bed ageing-in-place residence and supervision of staff.
As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Diploma, Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Australian Citizenship or residency.
- Two (2) employer reference checks.
- Contemporary clinical practical experience in aged care and current clinical decision making skills.
- Preferred Post graduate or competency in Palliative, Dementia or Medical Care.
- Ability to demonstrate sound leadership, Supervisory and Mentor abilities.
- Ability to act as a positive role model and demonstrate the values of Adventist Retirement Plus.
- Understanding of Accreditation in Residential aged care and the Aged Care Funding instrument.
- Ongoing professional development and working with CQI and audits.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Influenza and Covid-19 vaccination evidence.
Applications will need to address the criteria listed above, with attached resume and cover letter including two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
- Care Manager Residential Care
- 571 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road
- Victoria Point QLD
- P 07 3820 5777
- F 07 3820 5799