Registered Nurse – Capricorn
- ID 5595
- Work TypeCasual
Yeppoon, QLD Australia
- Closing DateFriday, December 24, 2021
Casual working towards permanent part time, must have experience and be prepared to work all shifts including night shifts as required.
A vacancy exists for an experienced Registered Nurse at our Capricorn Adventist Retirement Village. This role provides care and clinical management for residents in our 66 bed ageing-in-place residence.
As the successful applicant you will possess the following essential attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Diploma, Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration.
- National Police Aged Care Check clearance.
- Australian Citizenship or residency.
- Two (2) employer reference checks.
- Must have experience in Aged Care.
- Good knowledge of Care Plans and ACFI.
- Contemporary clinical practical experience in aged care and clinical decision making skills.
- Preferred Post Graduate certification or competency in Palliative, Dementia or Medical Care.
- Ability to demonstrate sound leadership, Supervisory and Mentor abilities.
- Ability to act as a positive role model and demonstrate the values of Adventist Retirement Plus.
- Understanding of Accreditation in Residential aged care and the Aged Care Funding instrument
- Ongoing professional development and working with CQI and audits.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Influenza and Covid-19 vaccination evidence
If you think you meet the selection criteria and you have the relevant qualifications, please forward your application with resume including two nominated referees and evidence of current AHPRA registration.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply, and the appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Ensure your resume is up to date with two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the selection criteria before hitting “Apply Now”
- Care Manager Residential Care
- 150 Rockhampton Road
- Yeppoon QLD
- P 07 4939 2801
- F 07 4939 2803