Personal Care Attendant – Supported Living Worker – Home Care – Capricorn
- ID 6386
- Work TypePart Time, Casual
Yeppoon, QLD Australia
- Closing DateThursday, June 30, 2022
Vacancies exist for permanent part-time and casual Home Care Personal Care Attendants for our Supported Living Program at Capricorn.
If you are genuinely seeking work in the Aged Care industry and are reliable and passionate about making a difference, then we need to talk to you:
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or Home & Community Care
- Current Queensland Driver’s Licence and reliable source of transport (vehicle to be Registered, Insured with Comprehensive Insurance and maintained in a Roadworthy state)
- First aid and CPR certificates, required within one month of commencement
- You genuinely enjoy assisting elderly people, have a regard and understanding of the older generation and want to make a difference to their lives;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work day/evenings and weekends.
- Experience in dementia care desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in delivery of contemporary Aged Care.
- Computer literacy with good written and oral skills.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination evidence.
Adventist Retirement Plus has a longstanding fifty-year history in providing retirement living accommodation and aged care services across several retirement communities in South Queensland. Previously known as Adventist Aged Care, we are a not-for-profit organisation that remains committed to excellence in care and services provision for the elderly. With consistent growth and reinvestment, we are continuing to refine and redefine our services to keep pace with the needs of residents and changing needs of the industry.
Ready to apply for your new career with Adventist Retirement Plus?
Ensure your resume is up to date with two (2) suitable referees’ details for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the selection criteria before hitting “Apply Now”.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
- Supported Living Manager
- 150 Rockhampton Road
- Yeppoon QLD
- P (07) 3051 0628
- F (07) 4939 2803