Personal Care Attendant – Capricorn
- ID 5738
- Work TypeCasual
Yeppoon, QLD Australia
- Closing DateSunday, February 20, 2022
A vacancy exists for an experienced Personal Care Attendant at our Capricorn Adventist Retirement Village. This role provides care for residents in our 66 bed ageing-in-place residence.
If you are genuinely seeking work in the Aged Care industry and are reliable and passionate about making a difference, then we need to talk to you:
- Flexible, RECENT experience necessary, includes all shifts.
- Ability to work day/night/evenings and weekends.
- You will be responsible for the provision of resident centred care under the direction of the registered nurse and other domestic duties to the Care Manager.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Community Aged Care or working towards it (or equivalent)
- Experience in dementia care desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in delivery of contemporary Aged Care.
- Computer literacy with good written and oral skills.
- Must be an Australian Resident/Have Residency.
- Consent to a criminal record check (police check).
- Attend a functional assessment.
- Current Covid-19 vaccination evidence and Influenza vaccinate during flu season.
Ensure your resume is up to date including two nominated referees for reference checks and your cover letter addresses the requirements above before hitting “Apply Now”
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and will be required to attend to a functional assessment.
Please note only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion and to close applications early.
- Care Manager Residential Care
- 150 Rockhampton Road
- Yeppoon QLD
- P 07 4939 2801
- F 07 4939 2803