Finance Support Assistant (Clerical – Accounts Receivable) – South Queensland Aged Care
- ID 6788
- Work TypeFull Time
- Location Head Office
Spring Hill, QLD Australia
- Closing DateFriday, March 24, 2023
A position is available for a clerical support person to join our Aged Care finance team based in our Brisbane office. The position will primarily be involved in providing support in our Client Service – Accounts Receivable section, however other clerical responsibilities may be allocated to support our wider finance team.
Working in our Aged Care finance ministry team will be a challenging and rewarding role, supporting a core valued ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Queensland Conference.
While desirable, it is not essential that the applicant be a practicing member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, however they will need to agree to the general professional expectations in support of the church as outlined in the Position Profile.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in clerical / bookkeeping or associated roles.
- While not essential, experience in client services and/or accounts receivable areas would be desirable.
- Possess a keen “can do” attitude, bring energy and enthusiasm to the role as part of a dynamic finance team.
- Be able to demonstrate ability and clear understanding of commercial computer software and spreadsheet packages.
- Possess high levels of professional communication and relational skills essential for this position.
A more detailed written Position Profile is available on request.
Only those with a legal right to currently work in Australia may apply, with the administration of the South Queensland Conference – Seventh-day Adventist Church reserving the right to make an appointment to this position.
Written applications for this position, including detailed resume and references, should be forwarded to:
- 400 Boundary Street
- Spring Hill QLD
- P 07 3218 7777
- F 07 3236 1305